Tuesday, June 28, 2011

tell your friends: July Special!

This morning I decided to do a special for the month of July. For everyone who contacts me about a commission during this month will receive a special rate: $22 for a 8 x 10 in. painting (plus $3 for shipping) and/or $45 for a 11 x 14 in. painting (plus $5 for shipping). The subject can be anything from your collection of images and I can also create a painting based off of more than one image. Contact me through my email, if you have any questions and/or would like your own commissioned piece.

3 comments:

  1. oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! let me think about this! what a deal!! we could each get one!

    -gizmo, bart and ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I think my Vickie would love a painting of me. I am gonna find the picture I want and contact you Thursday.

    What a great deal.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a post about your sale. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete