Sunday, September 27, 2015

Timothy Lake & Camping | Photography

This weekend I went for a little camping trip with my husband and our friend, Matt. We headed up to Timothy Lake on a blue bird clear day. We were lucky that we found a campground that was still open, it was closing for the season that Sunday!

We had fun with all the usual camping stuff: chopping wood, campfire, smores, cooking kabobs, and just staring into the fire. After we had settled into our site, I went on a little walk around the lake and found a great view of Mount Hood. And in the morning I just happened to wake up in time for sunrise, well, kind of. It was fog. Everywhere. Split pea soup. I still got a cool photo of sunrise, not just one I was expecting.

Well, I hope you enjoy my photos. And to see a super special one, head over to my Patreon!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment