Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More of the Breitenbush River!

My husband and I once again went to the Breitenbush River, but this time we camped along it for three whole days! Just like last time, he fished and I painted … plus my parents, their yellow lab, and one of my brothers and his girlfriend joined us for a day or two.

Here are the paintings I created last weekend along the Breitenbush; this river is very clear, thus the "water color" is the "color" of the rocks which line the river bed: browns, tans, reds, and greens. I like where my "voice" of plein air paintings is heading. What do you think of these? They are available on my Etsy Shop!




"Breitenbush Aspens"
8" x 10"






"Breitenbush V"
8" x 10"






"Breitenbush VI"
8" x 10"






"Breitenbush VII"
8" x 10"



Plus, I did a little painting of Lucky, my parent's yellow lab. He was so proud of the stick/log he pulled out of the river!




"Breitenbush Lab"
5" x 7"


No comments:

Post a Comment