Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas Cards & 2013 Calendar!

Christmas Bazaars and Holiday Sales are right around the corner and right behind them will be 2013!

I'm ready … are you?

This year I designed some Christmas cards that you can preorder by November 23 and they are $55 for a pack of 25 plus shipping and handling. You can contact me to purchase them (see image below). I am also selling them individually: one for $2.75 or two for $5.00 (plus shipping and handling).



Plus, I designed a calendar for 2013. This calendar features all western art watercolor paintings that I've created this year from May to November. This calendar is available on Lulu for $19.99. There you can preview the entire calendar to see all of the paintings! It would be a great gift for that special horse/art lover you know ….


No comments:

Post a Comment