Saturday, November 19, 2016

Holiday Gift Ideas 2016

This post is for you.

It's time for the holidays and time to think about something unique and wonderful to give loved ones. Now, what to get some you care about, someone who has just about everything. Here are somethings I know, that might help you find the perfect gift.

Have you ever looked on Etsy? It may seem like a beast, but it supports small businesses, makers, creatives, and vintage collectors.

Do you know any outdoor loving person? I love being outdoors and handmade creations, so I thought you might like some of these items: 





Not only is there Esty to chose from, but local artists in your community who may not be on this popular site and instead have their own shop connected to their website.





All the above links are ones of my choosing and in no way was I paid to promote these specific creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment