Sunday, May 8, 2016

Silver Dapple Gypsy Vanner

Last weekend I had my art booth set up at the Show Horse Stadium at the Salem Oregon Fairgrounds for the Mt. Hood Show (Gypsy Vanners, Drum Horses, and Miniature Horses).

I was able to sneak outside (because John was watching my booth for me) and capture some moments before horses and handlers headed into their classes. This one particular mare captured my attention, especially all the affection she was receiving from her owner's husband.

This is The Diamond Mare (aka Yenté) of Heavenly Grace Ranch. She is a Black Silver Dapple Gypsy Vanner mare. Her markings are just beautiful and I've heard her personality is just as wonderful.






I hope you enjoyed these photos. Please feel free to share this post with others who will enjoy them as well.

You find more of my photography and paintings on my WebsiteFacebook Page, and Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment