Saturday, October 10, 2015

Elowah Falls Hike

On Thursday I went on a little solo hike to Elowah Falls. A photographer acquaintance recommended going there in the fall. It's still a little too early to capture all the beautiful colors autumn brings, so I'll have to go back in a couple weeks. As some of you may know, this summer has been long and dry, a drought even. So, with that all the waterfalls this year have become wispy and light compared to the thundering curtains that usually thrills onlookers. But even the light and wispy falls have their fairy, dreamy elegance.

I hope you enjoy these photos I took. I would love to get a wide angle lens someday. 

Please take a look at my Patreon to learn how you can get some cool photos for your phone and desktop, plus greeting cards and limited edition prints of my photography!





No comments:

Post a Comment