Friday, August 14, 2015

Perseids Shower

The adventure began Wednesday night, I went to sleep and then my husband woke me up around 12:50 am when he got home from work. We grabbed my camera, tripod, shutter remote, warm clothes and blankets.

Aa he drove our Highlander through the night, up in the sky we saw streaks coming down towards Earth. We pulled into the White River parking lot and laid down some blankets, set up my tripod, did some test shots, and then let my camera go for a couple hours and looked three different directions for different amounts of time. 

It was a wonderful night with someone I love while watching the Perseids Meteor Shower.

When I have more time I have some ideas for some of the other photos.

1. Meteorite streaking towards Timberline Lodge.
2. Star Trail!
3. Milky Way with meteorite.







No comments:

Post a Comment