Monday, June 15, 2015

Gypsy Vanner T-shirts | Screenprinting

For a limited time I am accepting pre-orders for handprinted t-shirts of my Gypsy Vanner Design, featuring Tuesday and Gracie of Serenity North Farm in Florida.

There are a couple options for $15 plus shipping:
Fitted (women's) crew neck t-shirt in Silver, Neutral, Blue, or Pink in sizes S, M, L, XL 
OR
Loose (men's) crew neck t-shirt in Silver, Neutral, Blue, or Green in sizes S, M, L, XL

If you would like one, please MESSAGE ME HERE with what style, color, and size, along with your shipping information then I will email your invoice which needs to be paid by MIDNIGHT PST Thursday, June 18. The next time you will be able to order may be in July or August.

UPDATE: Pre-Order has been extended to Saturday, June 20th at noon (PST) to fill out a request via HERE and pay to finalize after I email you an invoice.



And here I am in my t-shirt (note: different t-shirt than what is available to order).


If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment