Friday, December 28, 2012

Art Goals for 2013!

2012 is coming to a close and I'm thinking of 2013 coming around the corner! Thanks to many people support my art career by buying original and commissioned paintings (and cards!) I will be able to fulfill some artistic dreams!

First … some images of the art that I sold since I graduated from OCAC with a BFA in May …



















Second … my Art Goals for 2013 …

1.) Have limited edition, hand numbered, high quality prints made from select paintings.
2.) Create and stock an online shop with smaller originals, limited edition prints, and cards.
3.) Continue with accepting commissions.
4.) Participate in a couple of art shows (I already have 1 booked for February!)
5.) Attend more cowboy-themed events with my art in a booth.
6.) Double the "likes" on my Facebook Artist Page which is currently at 106.
7.) Do something artistic everyday (painting, sketching, networking, designing, etc.).
8.) Enter art competitions and join art associations.
9.) Make some new at friends.
10.) Join and attend meetings of the Portland Fine Art Guild (if I like it - first meeting in Jan).

And I'm sure there will be more to add to that list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment