This past week I've been busy at my new job. I'm liking it. I worked about 4 - 6 hours a day, mainly around 5. This coming week I'll be putting in 8 hours a day. That's totally fine with me. I am doing reformatting and rewriting information pertaining to the specifications of manufacturing gloves and the assembly of hangtags on the gloves. I work for Kinco International, they distribute gloves to many stores after factories from different places create the 200+ styles. This is my first job that runs Monday - Friday, that means I have a real weekend!
- worked on 2 Kiger Mustang watercolor paintings
- tried to hang up shelves in my studio (not enough studs on the wall. lame)
- gave my website a makeover
- work on a commission (it's a present, so I can't give details)
- work on more Kiger Mustang paintings
- work on my studio (cleaning, organizing, maybe retry the shelves)
I hope everyone is having a great Father's Day weekend!