Thursday, April 12, 2012

website

I've been busy wrapping things up before I turn my thesis paper into my committee and completing my art. One of my favorite projects is designing a website and I've finally monkeyed around with the coding to have something I really like. I have some portfolios, artists statement/bio, resume, events, and links. Tomorrow I will be photographing my thesis work and I plan to have them up sometime shortly after if I'm not too busy organizing my thoughts for my Oral Presentation in a week.
I hope everyone will have a great weekend. I know I will because I'll be done with my art for the Oral Exhibition Show at OCAC and am planning on working out some designs for another wine label contest *fingers crossed* along with thinking about an additional large-scale painting for the OCAC (on campus) Graduation Exhibition.

1 comment: