Monday, August 22, 2011

T-Minus 7 Days

Well, I have one full week before I return back to school. I love school and am excited to go back and hear about everyone's summers. I know my summer was great! I had an awesome summer job at a golf course, spent time with my family, got engaged, and went on a couple road trips.

This will be my last Fall semester, since I will be graduating in May with a Bachelor in Fine Arts in Drawing and Painting. And this is the last year I'll be single since I will be marrying my love and starting a new chapter together in January.

I plan to continue posting about the status of my Thesis year of school, I'll experimenting with different ideas and I'd love to get feedback about the good, bad, and ugly. lol. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment: