Monday, June 20, 2016

Stormy Skies & Daisy Fields

Last weekend I went out to visit the Drum Horses. It's been a while since I've last been out to the big field with the 20+ assortment of Drum Horses, Quarter Horses, Arabians, and rescued horses, mules, and donkeys. It's been stormy lately, so I was hoping the moody clouds would stick around for a more dramatic effect on the daisy filled field of beautiful horses.

The weather was wonderful, no precipitation and sun rays bursting out of the clouds and towards the horses. The horses were their usual friendly "Hi, how are you? Ok, cool. I'm going to go back and eat now."

I hope you enjoy these photos. I'll be back there on Saturday for the 1st Annual Drum Horse Artists Workshop that I'm teaching. :-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment